Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Toys

Actually i plan to buy a new toys is quiet for sometime waiting in list and last weekend i bought it. My 1st fast lens tamron 17-50 f2.8 is very wonderful lenses i have right now. I know that i'm not afford to buy nikon 17-50 f2.8 but realize something the nearest performance like nikon. Some people said that the brand will effect much on the performance but we have to know our budget something is always tight. From my opinion rather the pionner or third party lenses it was doesn't matter. The important things how do you or we utilize the bokeh. So many justification or consideration that have to decided when to buy a good bokeh with our tight budget in the pocket. Finally just thinking on how to make a better pictures with your tools and maximize your potential soon. i'm thinking to buy the second bokeh soon....hehehehe.

My wife gave to me as a birthday present...thank you b..

Tamron AF 17-50mm f2.8

Baterry Pack MB-D80

No comments: